Registration to be a Vendor has closed at this time
Thank you for a great 2017 Pride Festival. We will be back next year with more fun, great entertainment, and wonderful opportunities.
Please note: vendor registrations is closed, Thank you to everyone who has expressed interest!
Being a vendor at Mansfield Gay Pride enables your organization to show your support for the LGBT community, network with the community and other vendors, and increase your revenue. This year, the Mansfield Pride Festival dates have yet to be announced. Our location this year will be at Central Park in downtown Mansfield as it was last year.
Vendors from some previous Festivals!
How to Apply!
- Review pricing information, options, and general rules about being a vendor.
- Look at the Vendor Sizes
There is a security deposit for food vendors that will be returned 30 days after the event.
- Download the Vendor contract, fill it out and send to:
- Mansfield Gay Pride Association, PO BOX 285, Mansfield, OH 44901
- Send in your payment
- you will be able to pay in full or choose the payment option.
- Money Order
- Credit Card (in person, over phone, online)
If you have any questions, please contact Vendor@MansfieldGayPrideAssociation.org.
- Please note, no vendor booth reservations shall be considered valid until full payment is received by Mansfield Gay Pride Association.
- If you are registering as a Non Profit Organization you may be asked for proof of your 501(c)3