2020 Grand Marshal Nomination Form
Do you have someone in mind for the 6th Annual Mansfield Pride Parade Grand Marshall? If so let us know, submit your nomination by April 1st for consideration. Make sure they fit the criteria and send your nomination our way.
- NOMINEES CAN CONSIST OF ANYONE ONE LIVING IN THE UNITES STATES THAT HAS WORKED TO BETTER THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY
- NOMINEE MUST BE IN GOOD STANDING IN THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY
- NOMINATIONS SHOULD PERTAIN TO OUR MOTTO OR PROGRAM: One Community United or BeYou!
- NOMINEES SHOULD BE PERSONS WHO HAVE DISPLAYED OUTSTANDING SERVICE, PRIDE AND COMMITMENT IN THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY
- NOMINEE’S ACTIVITIES RELATING TO THE THEME SHOULD BE ABOVE AND BEYOND THE NOMINEE’S PROFESSION OR NORMAL CALL OF DUTY
- THE GRAND MARSHAL POSITION SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE (1) PERSON UNLESS THERE IS A FAMILY OR COUPLE SELECTED
- NOMINEE SHOULD BE ABLE AND WILLING TO CARRY OUT THE FUNCTIONS OF THE GRAND MARSHAL OF THE PRIDE WEEK PARADE
- THE NOMINEE CANNOT PREVIOUSLY BEEN A GRAND MARSHALL.
The deadline for nomination will be April 1st 2019. The 2019 Mansfield Pride Parade Grand Marshall will be announced on May 1st 2019.