Registration to be a Vendor is now open!!
Thank you for a great 2017 Pride Festival. We will be back next year with more fun, great entertainment, and wonderful opportunities.
Vendor registration is now open. The last day to register to for festival is July 9, 2018
Being a vendor at Mansfield Gay Pride enables your organization to show your support for the LGBT community, network with the community and other vendors, and increase your revenue. This year, the Mansfield Pride Festival dates have yet to be announced. Our location this year will be at Central Park in downtown Mansfield as it was last year.
If you have any questions or you are interested in becoming a vendor at this years Pride Festival, please contact Nikki Yates.
Vendors from some previous Festivals!
How to Apply!
- Review pricing information, options, and general rules about being a vendor.
- Look at the Vendor Sizes
There is a security deposit for all vendors that will be returned 30 days after the event.
- Download the Vendor contract, fill it out and send to:
- Mansfield Gay Pride Association, PO BOX 285, Mansfield, OH 44901
- Send in your payment
- you will be able to pay in full or choose the payment option.
- Money Order
- Credit Card (in person, over phone, online)
If you have any questions, please contact Vendor@MansfieldGayPrideAssociation.org.
- Please note, no vendor booth reservations shall be considered valid until full payment is received by Mansfield Gay Pride Association.
- If you are registering as a Non Profit Organization you may be asked for proof of your 501(c)3
For information and guidelines for festival vendors please review the 2018 Mansfield Pride Festival Vendor Guide.
To reserve you vendor spot at the 4th Annual Mansfield Pride Festival please complete and submit the Vendor contract.